Prep – 10 mins
Cook – 10 mins
Yield- 12 pancakes
Sweet and delicious banana pancakes lightened up with egg whites and old-fashioned oats.
- 1 ½ bananas
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp Agave Nectar syrup
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (this is great for fat burning!)
- You can always add a handful of blueberries to get your daily antioxidant kick.
- Add uncooked oats to blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until it creates a powder or flour.
- Add rest of ingredients and blend on high until combined.
- Spray a griddle or skillet with non-stick spray.
- Place about ¼ cup of batter on griddle over medium-low heat.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form and then flip.
- Cook other side for about a minute or until it begins to brown.
- Serve with bananas, syrup, whipped cream, or other favourite pancake toppings.
This delicious recipe has been reviewed and approved by Consultant Nutritionist and Detox expert Dr. Vidhi Patel from Minerva Health & Lifestyle Clinic, R & D Consultant at Gold Collagen.
Discover more recipes and ideas at thankyoulife.co.uk
Twitter & Instagram - @smilingvidhi0