Prep – 10 mins
Cook – 15 mins
Serves – 4
Take your salmon dinner up a notch with this honey ginger sriracha glaze then bake it in the oven to flaky perfection.
- 5 lb wild caught Scottish salmon fillet
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Squeeze fresh lemon or lime.
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- Sprinkling sesame seeds as a garnish adds omega to the dish
- Preheat oven to 200° C and spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon filet on baking sheet, skin side down.
- In a small bowl, add honey, sriracha, garlic, lemon or lime and ginger paste and whisk to combine.
- Brush 2/3 contents of bowl generously onto salmon filet. Place in oven and bake at 200° C for 12-14 minutes.
- When salmon is done, remove from oven and brush the remaining sauce onto the salmon then sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This delicious recipe has been reviewed and approved by Consultant Nutritionist and Detox expert Dr. Vidhi Patel from Minerva Health & Lifestyle Clinic, R & D Consultant at Gold Collagen.
Discover more recipes and ideas thankyoulife.co.uk
Twitter & Instagram - @smilingvidhi