Prep – 10 mins
Refreshing and delicious lemonade made with fresh raspberries and lemons for a thirst quenching summer drink.
- 12 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup stevia or organic Honey
- 3 1/2 cups club soda
- Fresh Mint Leaves on top
- In a blender, add all raspberries and blend on high until well pureed. Pour through fine mesh strainer, or cheesecloth, to remove the seeds and into jug.
- Add lemon juice, water, stevia (or sugar), and club soda and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately over ice and garnish with extra raspberries, if desired.
- Add fresh mint leaves on top for pH balance.
This delicious recipe has been reviewed and approved by Consultant Nutritionist and Detox expert Dr. Vidhi Patel from Minerva Health & Lifestyle Clinic, R & D Consultant at Gold Collagen.
Discover more recipes and ideas thankyoulife.co.uk
Twitter & Instagram - @smilingvidhi0