Try this fun twist on your traditional sangria or wine cocktail by freezing it into popsicles.
Prep – 10 mins
Cook – 6 hours
Yield – 10 popsicles
- 3 fresh peaches
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 Tbsp peach schnapps
- 1-2 Tbsp stevia or sweetener of choice like Agave or Honey.
- Pit and roughly slice 2 peaches and place in blender with wine, peach schnapps, and stevia. Blend until smooth; about 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Pit and thinly slice remaining peach.
- Pour puree mixture into popsicle molds, filling each about 1/2 way full. Place 1-2 peach slices into each mold and top with any remaining puree mixture. Cover and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until fully set, about 4-6 hours. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe has been reviewed and approved by Consultant Nutritionist and Detox expert Dr. Vidhi Patel from Minerva Health & Lifestyle Clinic, R & D Consultant at Gold Collagen.
Discover more recipes and ideas thankyoulife.co.uk
Twitter & Instagram - @smilingvidhi